2 Research Positions on Machine Learning and Signal Processing for Communicatons
One Visiting Researcher position and one Post-Doctoral position are open at the Department of Teleinformatics Engineering at the Federal University of Ceará (UFC), Fortaleza, Brazil.
Position duration: Minimum of 1 year, extendable up to 2 years. Open until filled.
- Doctoral degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering or a closely related field
- Background in signal processing for communications and/or machine learning
- Good programming skills (MATLAB, and/or Phyton, or C++)
- Good publication record in peer-reviewed journals and conferences
This research project deals with the study of new algorithms for deep neural networks, with a particular focus on reducing the complexity of the learning process by resorting to tensor decompositions.
• Tensor decomposition-based deep learning;
• Low-rank multilinear modeling of convolution neural nets.
Requirements: Doctoral degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering. Strong skills in signal processing and machine learning.
This research project deals with the topics of channel estimation, low-rank modeling, and tensor decompositions applied to MIMO communications assisted by intelligent reflecting surfaces.
• Matrix- and tensor-based signal processing for intelligent reflecting surface (IRS) assisted MIMO communications;
• Low-rank modeling algorithms for large-antenna wireless transceivers
Requirements: Doctoral degree in Electrical Engineering or a closely-related discipline. Strong skills in signal processing for wireless communications.
To apply, please submit the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
(1) CV with publications;
(2) Short research statement;
(3) Contact information for two references.
- André de Almeida
- Related URL
- Federal University of Ceará
- Topic Category
- Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil
- Closing Date
- Nov. 1, 2020