Competition for preliminary selection of postdoctoral applications
The closing date for this job submission has passed.
Institute of Electronics and Computer Science (EDI) announces the opening of the competition for preliminary selection of postdoctoral applications for submission to the State Education Development Agency (SEDA) under the Activity 18.104.22.168 “Post-doctoral Research Aid” of the Specific Aid Objective 1.1.1 “To increase the research and innovative capacity of scientific institutions of Latvia and the ability to attract external financing, investing in human resources and infrastructure” of the Operational Programme “Growth and Employment”.
The postdoctoral applications must correspond to the main research directions of EDI:
1. Extremely precise event timing for ground and space domains.
2. Signal processing and embedded intelligence.
3. Smart sensors and IoT.
4. Remote sensing and space data processing.
5. Robotics and machine perception.
The deadline for submission is 6 July, 2020.
The postdoctoral researchers intending to participate in the Activity are asked to send (email@example.com):
– Curriculum vitae (form by Europass);
– A numbered list of publications;
– The title and the summary of the intended research.
After receiving the required documents, a communication between EDI and the applicant will start on preparing the research application.
More information: +371 67554500; firstname.lastname@example.org
- email redacted
- Related URL
- Institute of Electronics and Computer Science
- Topic Categories
- Audio and Acoustic Signal Processing
- Bio Imaging and Signal Processing
- Design and Implementation of Signal Processing Systems
- Image, Video, and Multidimensional Signal Processing
- Industry DSP Technology
- Information Forensics and Security
- Machine Learning for Signal Processing
- Multimedia Signal Processing
- Sensor Array and Multichannel
- Signal Processing for Communications and Networking
- Signal Processing Theory and Methods
- Speech and Language Processing
- Rīga, Rīga, Riga, Latvia
- Closing Date
- July 6, 2020