9 university assistant positions in Dependable Internet of Things
The Excellence Research Center “Dependable Internet of Things in Adverse Environments” at Graz University of Technology (TU Graz) has been established in 2016 and has been extended until 2021 after a successful midterm evaluation. For further information see http://dependablethings.tugraz.at. The mission of this long-term center is to foster a highly interdisciplinary research team spanning the computer science and electrical engineering faculties to lay the scientific foundations for an Internet of Things that is highly reliable, safe, and secure in order to enable critical applications that require guaranteed performance and long-term operation even in adverse environments. The center is seeking to fill 9 University Assistant positions with excellent candidates, who will pursue their PhD working closely together in three sub-projects that focus on the following topics:
1. Dependable Wireless Communication and Localization: one position in wireless networking (Institute for Technical Informatics), one position in physical layer signal processing (Signal Processing and Speech Communication Lab), and one position in tunable microwave frontends (Institute for Microwave and Photonic Engineering).
2. Verified Dependability by Design: one position in embedded security and one position in formal verification (both at Institute of Applied Information Processing and Communications), one position in real-time operating systems (Institute for Technical Informatics), one position in model-based testing (Institute for Software Technology).
3. Dependable Multi-Agent Systems: one position in robotics (Institute for Software Technology), and one position in information and control theory (Signal Processing and Speech Communication Lab).
- Gernot Kubin
- Related URL
- Graz University of Technology
- Topic Categories
- Graz, Steiermark, Austria
- Closing Date
- June 7, 2019