Postdoctoral Fellow in Massive MIMO radar
The closing date for this job submission has passed.
A full-time Postdoctoral Fellow position is available, starting March 2018, in the Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell’Informazione, University of Pisa, Italy. The position can be filled initially for 12 months, with a strong possibility of extension for one additional year depending on the candidate's performance.
The research activity will be conducted within a project between the University and the European Office of Aerospace Research and Development (EOARD) and will be focused on extending the concept of MIMO radar to another dimension and explore the potential of massive MIMO radar, which will deploy hundreds of low-power antennas.
- Candidates must have a PhD with a strong academic track record and demonstrated research productiveness in relevant areas of signal processing for radar systems and communications. ?
- Candidates with a strong expertise in applied mathematics will also be considered. ?
- Candidates must have the ability to work independently. ?
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent writing and oral communication skills are required. ?
- Salary level will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Full salary is given during illness and paid holidays. ?
How to apply ?
An application including a CV, names and email addresses of three references should be emailed to Sabrina Greco firstname.lastname@example.org and Luca Sanguinetti email@example.com.
Applications must be received by February 28, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- email redacted
- Related URL
- University of Pisa, Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell’Informazione
- Topic Categories
- Via Girolamo Caruso, 16, 56122 Pisa PI, Italy
- Closing Date
- March 31, 2018